Pregnancy is a stage in a woman’s life where she needs to face some special or some difficult situations. In this condition with health there is a direct effect on your skin, hairs & nails as well(Depends upon person to person, not mandate for all). In the initial phase of pregnancy, some women feel so tired or lazy. Body stats facing some issues such as acne, hair fall, dark circles, etc. On the second side, some women feel much prettier than earlier. It depends upon their body structure and diet, & lifestyle. Today we are discussing some tricks through which you can also take care of your skin, hairs & nails in your pregnancy tenure.
Skin Care Tips
- Before going to bed remove your makeup with the help of a good quality makeup remover.
- Every night cleansing your face with the cleanser properly so that the skin gets free from all the dust and other makeup.
- Before applying any makeup clean your face and use a good quality cleanser and use a toner as well.
- If you have dry skin nourish your skin with the moisturizer. You can take a full-body oil massage.
- Massage with Vitamin E oil can be a good option.
- Drink lots of water and maintain hydration of your body.
- Take a proper diet including fruits and dairy products.
Hair Care Tips
- Due to hormonal changes hair, fall is a common problem in pregnancy nourishing your hair with olive oil. Take a head massage with lukewarm olive oil.
- Always use a conditioner after shampoo. Use Ammonia Free shampoo.
- Take your doctor’s advice before doing any hair treatments.
- You can apply henna in your hair. Henna increases shine in your hair and prevent hair falling.
- Trim your hair from time to time, it will prevent split ends.
- Add protein in your diet.