We all know that today we have a fast-changing lifestyle due to this change in our lifestyle it is not easy for every pregnant woman to have a normal childbirth. First, it is necessary to know what natural childbirth is? It is not difficult to have natural childbirth unless you do not have any medical issues. Natural delivery keeps both mum and baby healthy and more fit in comparison to C-section.
In this entire world, there is no shortcut or any other formula for natural childbirth. Some tips can help you to boost the chances of natural childbirth or can make it a little bit comfortable.
Some tips for Normal Delivery
As soon as you get to know that you are pregnant, consult with a doctor, and keep in touch. It is not easy to give birth to a child. You have to be prepared in advance to bear the pain which happens at the time of labor. For that, the woman who is expecting should be very careful about her health, so that the delivery will be done smoothly.
- The baby into the womb will be healthy when the mother is healthy. If the mum has any symptoms of any kind of illness consult with your doctor immediately and take proper precautions and does not leave your treatment in the middle of time.
- At the time of labor, there should be enough blood into the body, keep in touch with your doctor for regular checkups, and maintain your daily healthy diet.
- For healthy childbirth, the mum should be active so that she takes a regular pregnancy exercise it will keep you healthy. When the mum is active it will help the baby to relax.
- Before doing any kind of exercise and yoga consult with your doctor first and whatever you choose either yoga or exercise do it in the care of the experts.
- The pregnant lady should take a healthy sleep of 6 to 8 hours and can take a body massage. This will help your body to keep calm and you’ll feel more relaxed. This will also avoid the stress which is quite normal in the pregnancy.
- Right food at the right time is also good for pregnant ladies, it will give the required minerals, protein, and calcium. To fulfill the requirement of all these, take the source food.
- To keep your body hydrated for that take at least 3 to 4ltr water in a day this will also keep your body healthy. It is mandatory to keep your body hydrated.
- The pregnant lady should keep this thing in her mind that soon she is going to birth a life so never take any chances to forget your meal and prenatal vitamins or other necessary things.
Some Yoga for normal delivery
Baddha Konasana(Bound Angle)
This is useful in first-trimester pregnancy. Do it with an empty stomach with your comfort level but not more than 5 minutes. This asana helps you to improve your blood circulation and give relief in anxiety and fatigue.
Sukhasana(Easy sitting pose)
The Sukhasana is the best yoga pose in pregnancy. This can provide you with several health benefits including – relief in anxiety, improve your sleep, make your muscles more flexible which is quite helpful at the time of birth.
The name of this asana indicates the position of this yoga. You need to pretend that you are sitting on a chair. In the first trimester of pregnancy, it is very good for new mums because it provides extra strength to the legs so that they can be ready for the extra weight which the mum is going to carry soon.
This asana is good for all trimesters of the pregnancy. This will perform well if you’ll do it after your meal. This asana helps the mums to improve their digestion and blood circulation, especially in the pelvic region.
The balasana is a quiet restful yoga pose in pregnancy. As it indicates the posture of this asana, in this pose you need to sit like a child. This is the one in which you can rest for several minutes and can enjoy the several benefits to body and mind.
Some Yoga To avoid in Pregnancy
- Forward/ Backward Bending
- Ardha Shalabhasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana and many more.
As we all know that in pregnancy any single mistake can be a cause for regret. Nothing tries to do without the consultation of the experts and ask your health adviser too. Do not try to do it on your own without any consultation with your doctors and experts. If they allow you to do then go ahead carefully.